A Community Meeting Spot
Bringing community together provides opportunities to strengthen our city and our work. We believe good things happen when we work together.
The YWCA is housed in a beautiful, historic building in downtown Alliance. We are located at 239 East Market Street on the corner of Market and Arch.
Free parking is available in our lot or in city lots across the street.
Bringing Community Together
- Food service at reasonable rates
- Meeting space for community clubs, grassroot groups, as well as family events
For more information, call 330-823-1840, Monday – Thursday 9AM-5PM.
Area Clubs Meeting At The YWCA:
- Alliance Kiwanis Club, Thursdays at noon
- Alliance Rotary Club, Wednesdays at noon
- Quota Club, second and fourth Monday night at 5:30PM
- Johnson Athletic Club Urban Dancers
- Alliance Table Tennis Club
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy Tuesdays from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
GROUP RENTAL FEES FOR THE ALLIANCE YWCA FACILITY
- The following fees will serve as a guideline for the executive director and/or Board of Directors. Fees may be increased, reduced, or waived at either’s discretion as the circumstances dictate.
- In lieu of a monetary fee, a social service group may be given other options for “payment” such as but not limited to:
- Helping with YWCA fundraiser or activity
- Providing service to the YWCA
- Performing a specific task for the YWCA
- If food service is provided the room rental fee may be waived depending upon the group and length of time the room is used.
- Rates include the price of one staff or Board member on the premises unless otherwise indicated
- Rates are for the use of the space for four consecutive hours. Additional charges may be added for extra hours.
ROOM RATE ALL OTHER YWCA MEMBER RATE
Haggart Hall $140.00 $100.00
Haggart & Clubs $150.00 $110.00
Club I $50.00 $45.00
Club I & II $75.00 $70.00
* Food service available upon request
* $50.00 deposit due at the time of request REFUNDABLE